About L'Evangeline B&B
We welcome you to come stay in a charming bed & breakfast located in a quiet, peaceful town full of oaks, pines and sunflowers. Belcher, Louisiana is a historic town surrounded by historic plantations, cotton fields, and the legendary KWKH radio tower (of Louisiana Hayride fame).
Our b&b is a remodeled, two-story southern home with a columned porch, featuring a full bench, porch swing.
- Three bedrooms (one with twin beds, the other two with Queen beds)
- One and a half bathrooms, with shower
- Modern Stove in remodeled kitchen
- Modern Refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water dispenser
- Formal dining room (seats eight)
- Cozy Breakfast nook
- Upstairs sitting room
- Reading Porch (closed in for comfort)
- Living room with fireplace
- Modern Washer and Dryer
- Beautiful oak trees in big yard
- Around the corner from the historic Tudor-style Presbyterian Church
- Two blocks from "The Wild Petunia" event venue
- Near the Sunflower Trail and Red River Crossroads Museum
- Sixteen miles to Caddo Lake
- Twenty-four miles to Shreveport, LA
Come and relax in laid-back style, comfort and quiet.